The environmental activities of UEC-STAR JSC are aimed at minimizing the anthropogenic impact on the environment, protecting the health and safety of employees during the development and production of products. The company annually allocates funds for measures to reduce the level of harmful impact on the environment.
In carrying out its activities, the company is guided by the following principles:
- ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements of the Russian legislation on environmental protection;
- reduction of air and water pollution by implementing and improving waste gas and wastewater treatment facilities;
- maximum utilization of production and consumption waste;
- ensuring a gradual reduction of environmental impact by saving the resources consumed;
- observance of technological discipline and ensuring the reliability and trouble-free operation of technological equipment;
- systematic improvement of the relevant qualifications of personnel, encouragement of those employees who contribute to reducing the negative impact on the environment;
- openness and transparency of information about the company's environmental activities and their results.